Diced Red Potatoes and Kohlrabi Bake
This recipe creates a side dish that could be called herbalicious. Diced red potatoes and kohlrabi take center stage together and are complemented by crimini mushrooms. It throws together really quickly and bakes while you work on your main dish.
Each serving is 80 calories. Check out the nutritional information section at the bottom of this page.
|Total Time:||55 minutes|
|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
|Cook time:||35 minutes|
- 2 red potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 small kohlrabi, peeled and diced
- 6 crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Combine potatoes, onion, kohlrabi, and mushrooms in a one quart baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining ingredients over vegetables and stir.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
- Vegetarian and vegan
- If you have fresh herbs on hand, replace each of the dried herbs with one tablespoon of fresh, chopped herbs.
Click here for nutritional information.
|Servings per batch 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 80||Calories from Fat 0 (0%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|