Spicy Baked Red Potato Fries
Baked red potato fries are a great option when you’d otherwise make a poor snacking choice. These have satisfied many of my late night snack attacks… and I feel a lot less guilty than if I had grabbed a bag of potato chips or a sugary treat. Best of all, they are easy to throw together.
There are 141 calories in each serving. Check out the nutritional information section at the bottom of this page.
|Total Time:||35 minutes|
|Prep Time:||15 minutes|
|Cook time:||20 minutes|
- 2 red potatoes, cut into fries
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine red pepper flakes, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric, and cayenne pepper in a zippered bag.
- Add potatoes to the bag, seal bag, and shake to coat potatoes.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Spread potatoes one layer thick onto baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes. Flip fries and bake another 5 to 10 minutes or until fries are tender.
- Vegetarian and vegan
Click here for nutritional information.
|Servings per batch 2|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 141||Calories from Fat 0 (0%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|