Three Ingredient Beefless Spaghetti
This recipe is so easy I’m not sure it even qualifies as a recipe. Yet, it is far too delicious not to share. This is a good go-to for lazy nights.
Each serving is 235 calories and packs 16 grams of protein. You’ll also find 18% of the RDA of iron in this dish.
Check out the nutritional information section at the bottom of this page.
|Total Time:||10 minutes|
|Prep Time:||0 minutes|
|Cook time:||10 minutes|
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce (choose a high quality sauce without added sugar)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 9 ounces Gardein beefless tips
- Saute Beefless tips for 3 minutes
- Add garlic and saute for a minute longer
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and heat
- Serve over your favorite pasta alongside a veggie
- Vegetarian and vegan
- 3 ingredients not enough for you? Make your own spaghetti sauce
- 3 ingredients too many? Eliminate the garlic
- 2 ingredients too many? I can’t help you
- Extra veggies on hand? Don’t hesitate to add them to the mix
Click here for nutritional information.
|Servings per batch 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 235||Calories from Fat 72 (31%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||6%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|