Asparagus, Mushroom, & Red Pepper Stir Fry
This is a very basic stir fry with a nice mushroom and asparagus pairing.
Each serving is only 218 calories! Check out the nutritional information section at the bottom of this page.
|Total Time:||40 minutes|
|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
|Cook time:||20 minutes|
- 4 ounces maifun rice noodles, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grape seed oil
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into pieces
- 16 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Place rice noodles in hot water. Soak until tender (6-8 minutes). Drain and set aside.
- Combine water, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok. Stir fry asparagus, scallions, and red pepper over medium-high heat for 4 minutes, stirring.
- Add mushrooms and garlic to skillet. Continue to stir for 2-4 minutes more, or until vegetables are tender.
- Push veggies to the sides of the wok. Pour soy mixture into center of wok. Heat and stir briefly before stirring into vegetables. Continue to heat for 1-2 minutes..
- Stir in rice noodles.
- Vegetarian and vegan.
- No rice noodles? Serve over rice.
Click here for nutritional information.
|Servings per batch 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 218||Calories from Fat 54 (25%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||6%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% correct. The recipes have not been professionally evaluated. They have not been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|