Zucchini and Cauliflower Udon Skillet
Zucchini and cauliflower team up with cannellini beans in this udon noodle recipe. Need more be said?
Each serving has 298 calories.
Check out the nutritional information section at the bottom of this page.
|Total Time:||35 minutes|
|Prep Time:||15 minutes|
|Cook time:||20 minutes|
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cauliflower florets, cut into small pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 15 ounces low-sodium cannellini beans
- 8 ounce can low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 12 ounces udon noodles, cooked
- Salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and sauté cauliflower for 2 minutes. Add zucchini and garlic and sauté, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender.
- Add beans, tomato sauce, wine, sriracha sauce, pepper, and basil to skillet and cook over medium-low heat for 5-10 minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- Stir in udon noodles and serve.
- Vegetarian and vegan
- Pair with your favorite vegan wine.
Click here for nutritional information.
|Servings per batch 6|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 298||Calories from Fat 36 (12%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56g||19%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||24%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|