Tofu Marsala with Shiitake Mushrooms and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Shiitake and Portobello mushrooms team up in this basic and easy to prepare recipe, alongside sun-dried tomatoes and spinach.
Only 167 calories per serving.
Check out nutritional information at the bottom of this page.
|Total Time:||40 minutes|
|Prep Time:||25 minutes|
|Cook time:||15 minutes|
Click to open/close images
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 14 ounces tofu, pressed and cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dairy free butter (such as Earth Balance brand)
- 2 cups shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sun-dried tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 6 ounces fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup Marsala wine
- Salt to taste
- Combine flour, pepper, oregano, and garlic in a zippered bag and shake. Add tofu and shake.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium-low heat and fry tofu until lightly browned. Set aside.
- Melt butter in the skillet over medium heat. Stir in mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach, and wine. Cook 5 minutes. Add tofu and cook for about 10 minutes longer, or until Marsala cooks down.
Click here for nutritional information.
|Servings per batch 8|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 167||Calories from Fat 72 (43%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||11%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|