Mushroom and Potato Breakfast Bake
This breakfast dish is hearty and very easy to throw together. This goes great alongside fresh fruit.
You can shorten prep time in the morning by cutting the veggies the night before. If you do, cover the potatoes with water to prevent them from turning brown. Pat potatoes dry in the morning.
Check out nutritional information at the bottom of this page.
|Total Time:||1 hour 20 minutes|
|Prep Time:||20 minutes|
|Cook time:||60 minutes|
Click to open/close images
- 3 cups mushrooms, halved
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 potatoes, cubed
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine first 6 ingredients (everything except cheese) in a baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 45-60 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Top with cheese and bake an additional 3-5 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Omit cheese or use a vegan-friendly variety for a vegan-friendly dish.
Click here for nutritional information.
|Servings per batch 6|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 147||Calories from Fat 54 (37%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||17%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|