Roasted Portobello & Asparagus Salad
Asparagus, Portobello mushrooms, and red peppers are complemented by balsamic vinegar in this healthy and tasty salad.
This salad went great with the vegetarian French onion soup that sneaked into the picture above.
Check out the nutritional information section at the bottom of this page.
|Total Time:||1 hour 30 minutes|
|Prep Time:||1 hour 15 minutes|
|Cook time:||15 minutes|
- 2 Portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups spring mix or torn romaine
- Place mushrooms, asparagus, and red pepper in a zippered bag.
- Combine oil, vinegar, garlic, thyme, and black pepper in a small bowl. Pour vinegar mixture into bag and seal. Shake to evenly coat vegetables. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Evenly spread vegetable mixture onto baking sheet. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes, or until vegetables are done.
- Serve over spring mix or romaine.
- Vegetarian and vegan
Click here for nutritional information.
|Servings per batch 6|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 112||Calories from Fat 63 (56%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|