Roasted Rosemary and Garlic Potatoes
Potatoes are complemented by rosemary, garlic, and sea salt in this savory recipe. Add a salad to make it a meal. I ate them alongside a mandarin almond spinach salad, as pictured.
Each serving is 140 calories.
Check out nutritional information at the bottom of this page.
|Total Time:||50 minutes|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||40 minutes|
Click to open/close images
- 24 ounces (or 1 1/2 pounds) petite potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Sea salt, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a zippered bag and shake.
- Empty bag onto a baking sheet and spread potatoes into a single layer.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-40 minutes, or until done. After 10 minutes, place a sheet of foil over the potatoes so the garlic doesn’t burn.
- Vegetarian and vegan
Click here for nutritional information.
|Servings per batch 6|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140||Calories from Fat 45 (32%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||6%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|