Mandarin Almond Spinach Salad
I can’t imagine anyone will complain about two salad recipes in a row during bikini season. This salad has a bit of citrus alongside spinach, drizzled with a honey mustard based dressing and sprinkled with toasted almonds. Enjoy!
Each serving is 200 calories.
Check out additional nutritional information at the bottom of this page.
|Total Time:||10 minutes|
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
|Cook time:||0 minutes|
Click to open/close images
- 8 cups baby leaf spinach
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey mustard
- 15 ounce can Mandarin oranges in water, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- Place spinach in a large bowl. Top with onions.
- Combine yogurt and mustard in a small bowl and drizzle over spinach and onions.
- Top with oranges and almonds.
- If desired, toss to coat after adding dressing and before adding oranges and almonds.
- Vegans, use a plain vegan yogurt in place of Greek yogurt and a vegan honey mustard.
Click here for nutritional information.
Servings per batch 4
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 200||Calories from Fat 90 (45%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||11%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|