Easy Garlic Aioli
This garlic aioli recipe only calls for four ingredients, that you likely have on hand already. It only takes a minute to throw together.
Garlic aioli makes a nice dip and can also be spread on sandwiches in place of mayo. Garlic aioli pairs nicely with spicy baked zucchini strips (as pictured above).
Don’t skip the refrigeration step or the lemon juice won’t have time to do its thing and the flavor won’t be as good.
Check out nutritional information at the bottom of this page.
|Total Time:||1 hour 5 minutes|
|Prep Time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||1 hour|
Click to open/close images
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Stir together all ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
- To add to the flavor, try adding cayenne pepper, basil, chives, or paprika.
- Vegans, use a vegan mayo, such as Earth Balance mayo or Vegenaise, in place of egg-based mayo.
Click here for nutritional information.
|Servings per batch 8|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 138||Calories from Fat 135 (98%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||11%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 9g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|