Asparagus goes well with many dishes so keeping a collection of asparagus recipes on hand comes in… well, handy. This is a simple way to add extra flavor to asparagus. It only takes a few minutes to prepare. It’s what you could call easier than easy.
Check out nutritional information at the bottom of this page.
|Total Time:||20 minutes|
|Prep Time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||20 minutes|
Click to open/close images
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a zippered bag and seal. Shake bag to evenly coat asparagus.
- Refrigerate for 30-60 minutes.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes, or until asparagus is done.
- Vegetarian and vegan
Click here for nutritional information.
|Servings per batch 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 61||Calories from Fat 36 (59%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||6%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|