Most chipotle mayo recipes have three basic ingredients: mayo, chipotle peppers, and adobo sauce. I swapped half of the mayo for yogurt to reduce calories. Chipotle peppers have a strong flavor, so you aren’t likely to even notice. Who can argue with fewer calories? (Hush, body builders – we don’t want to hear it.)
Check out the nutritional information section at the bottom of this page.
|Total Time:||5 minutes|
|Prep Time:||5 minutes|
|Cook time:||0 minutes|
|Yields:||1 1/8 Cup|
- ½ cup Just Mayo or other vegan mayo
- ½ cup plain vegan yogurt (such as So Delicious)
- 2 chipotle peppers
- 1 tablespoon adobo sauce (from can of chipotle peppers)
- Using an immersion blender, blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Vegetarian and vegan
- Add 1/2 T of lemon or lime juice to add depth to the flavor.
- If you don’t own an immersion blender, use a food processor or a blender.
Click here for nutritional information.
|Servings per batch 18|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 44||Calories from Fat 42.3 (96%)|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 4.7g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.6g||3%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.5g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|